Kayak-Lagos is the dedicated website for kayak cave trips in Lagos organised by Outdoor-Tours.com Since 2006 we are specialists in ocean kayaking trips from Lagos and over the years have helped thousands of people to enjoy the beautiful Portuguese oceans and beaches on our 3 hour Kayak Cave Trip in Lagos.
About us in brief
- licensed company by Portuguese government
- full insurance cover included on all kayak trips
- owner, management and kayak guides are qualified and experienced
- multi-lingual staff speak Portuguese, English, Dutch, German and Spanish
- recommended by Lonely Planet, Trip Advisor and many more
- specialized in small groups and family friendly approach
Guaranteed value for money with Kayak-Lagos.com
Ocean Kayaking is one of the most exhilarating treats that you can give yourself, friends and family. It allows you the experience of being one with nature and the oceans like no other activity. You need to choose your provider in Lagos with care, because twinned with the fun, is also the fact that you want to know you are in safe hands and that your security is assured. Our founder, Frank Koopman, has over twenty years experience as an outdoor specialist and is a qualified level 4 adventure instructor. We also have five other fully qualified staff, and are a multi-lingual operation, with instructors available who speak Portuguese, German, Dutch and Spanish as well as English. You are in good hands if you decide to book your next Kayak Cave Trip in Lagos through Kayak-Lagos.com. We are:
We are properly licensed by the Portuguese Government (http://www.turismodeportugal.pt/) – So you can be assured of the stringent safety requirements that we have in place to ensure you receive the highest standards of equipment and training. We are licensed under the name of Outdoor-Tours.com, Lda with the license number 61/2007.
Qualified and Insured
Our kayak guides, motor boat skipper and reservation staff are specifically qualified and trained for the ocean conditions near Lagos. They keep up to date with the local wind, waves and tidal conditions to ensure you a fun and above all a safe sea kayak trip.
We come recommended by the Lonely Planet review team, who choose to list only the very best activity companies in each region on their website. So you can be confident of an independent assessment of our services. Trip Advisor shows that we stand by our service, quality and value, and deliver ongoing standards to our customers that we challenge you not to love. 86% of our reviews on Trip Advisor give us the top rating of “Excellent”, and the other 14% gave us the second highest rating of “Very Good”.
Here is a selection of comments on TripAdvisor.com from past customers of our Ocean Kayaking adventure:
“Two brilliant days kayaking around the sea caves in Lagos and mountain biking in Monchique… the team are very friendly, attentive and kept the whole family entertained. I would have no hesitation in using this company again.” – Gary R
“Sea kayaking on the coast of the Algarve last week… was great. Our family group had a mixed bag of ages -12-49 – as well as fitness levels, but everyone had a brilliant time.” – TheLazyWhippet
“My partner and I had a great time on the sea kayaking tour… Overall these trips were a fantastic deal and something I’d highly recommend to anybody with an adventurous streak.” – Anty_P
“I was very hesitant when my husband suggested three hours ocean kayaking. Knew 12 and 10 year old boys would be okay but worried about 7 (just) girl and myself who not too fit. But had a ball. The three hours flew. After first ten minutes totally relaxed and realised was not going to fall into ocean!!! Guide was fab. Definitely go. Scenery was breathtaking and also the beaches gorgeous. Will go again next year. Thanks for a great afternoon.” – cevw
Three Reasons why you should choose for Kayak-Lagos.com:
1/ We limit our Ocean Kayaking trips in Lagos to a maximum of 12 people per tour This means that you will always get personal attention from one of our specialist guides, and have a relaxing, fun trip that you will always remember.
2/ We show you the best that the Algarve and Portugal has to offer. When you come on one of our trips you will get an authentic experience. We support the local economy and have built excellent relationships with the local people, so our customers are always made to feel welcome. We are ecologically careful and we make sure that the pristine oceans and beaches of the Algarve stay that way.
3/ We run all tours on a family and children friendly base and above all we work in a fun and safe way. We never compromise your safety. We use the best, most modern equipment and are licensed by the Portuguese Government. We treat your children like they were our own, and we always aim to over-deliver. If you want an adventure that you will always remember, then book a Kayak Cave Trip with us and experience the best that the Algarve has to offer.